Start off on the right step.
Introduce your child to dance with a 45-minute Creative Movement class that meets once a week.
There’s so much to benefit their growing bodies and minds:
- Develop social skills like taking turns and team-work
- Develop musical skills like rhythm and tempo
- Develop finer control of their body
- Allow for creative expression
- Foster a love for dancing that will last a lifetime
- And, of course, have lots of fun learning to dance!
Welcome To Your Studio
- Parents can observe class on the video monitors
- Free WiFi in the lobby
- Conveniently located on Whitemarsh Island
- 1007 Bryan Woods Loop 31410
Dress the part.
- Black or pink leotard
- pink tights or white socks
- pink ballet shoes
- available next door at Atrium Dancewear
Meet Miss Carla
One of our very own alumni, she is a certified Dance Master by DMA. A proud mother of two, she has over 20 years experience teaching dance to young children.
On With the Show!
The word RECITAL doesn’t really do it justice– it’s really more of a Dance Extravaganza!
This exciting experience gives students an opportunity to display their accomplishments and a purpose to perfect their work.
Things you’ll love as a parent:
- Instead of one great big 4+ hour recital, we actually have 4 smaller fun-size recitals to keep each one short and sweet
- Recital Costumes are provided at no additional cost
The Dance Year
The Dance Year (like the school year) runs from August to May. It goes a little something like this:
Back to School Season– classes begin!
Most classes are full, though there are a few spots available.
If you register after the season has begun, Registration Fees are $55/student
Students begin work on the Recital.
As we pass the half-way point of our dance year, we stop taking registration for our current season and start taking registration for our Summer Camps.
The Recital is drawing near!
We begin Early Bird Registration for the upcoming Fall Season. We are also still taking registrations for Summer Camps.
Early Bird Registration (before the Recital) is only $35/student!
After the Recital, most Camps are already full, but it’s a great time to register for the coming season.
If you register after the recital, but before classes start, it’s only $45/student.
Tuition is based on the number of hours per week you take dance. Families with multiple students will receive a 5% discount.
- 45 min/week – $65/month 25%
- ANNUAL – pay in full for 5% OFF, by cash, check, credit card or auto-pay
- MONTHLY – divide your tuition into even monthly payment (auto-pay only)
Read our full Policies Page for more details.
Ready to Register?
You can do the whole thing online.
We're here to help.
If you removed all the arts in the lives of our children…there is no way that adding more mathematics, increasing more reading programs, requiring more science, mandating more tests, or scheduling more computer courses could replace what they would have lost.National Endowment for the Arts