May 15-16 at Savannah Convention Center
The Kids (and probably the Parent’s) favorite part of the Recital may just be the costumes. The glittery, shiny, magical, costumes! Well, who can blame them?
First things first, we gotta get everybody measured. Since we’re measuring in October for a costume they’ll wear in May, we always allow for growing room.
- Starts in October
Let the Dancing Begin!
After we have gathered up and carefully edited every piece of music, our amazingly talented team of instructors get to work on creating this year’s recital dances.
Once we let you know your costumes are ready, a parent needs to sign them out (along with a Recital Info Packet) during your regular class time. Take special care of the costumes until the Recital, and then they’re yours to keep and enjoy!
- Costume Pick-Up starts in March
Lights! Camera! Action!
- April 12th-17th (pictures only, no classes)
- Bring all costumes, tights, and shoes
- Photos are by appointment only
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your Online Account
Available online now:
- Your Show Time & Rehearsal Time
- Costume Info with Photos
- Practice Music
- Yearbook Order Form
- Practice Videos
This year’s Recitals will be at the Savannah Convention Center on Hutchison Island. Tickets will be available online starting April 19th at 10:30am. We will send out a reminder with more details as that date approaches. For safety reasons there will be a maximum of EIGHT tickets per family this year.
Starting Monday April 5th, Atrium Dancewear will be resuming hours of Mon-Thurs 2:30-6:30pm. If you need tights or other accessories, just drop by. If you’re interested in a shoe fitting, give us a call at 897-4010 to make your appointment.
- NO Regular Classes, only Rehearsals. Log on to your account for your personalized rehearsal schedule
- These are NOT Dress rehearsals. Please wear your regular dancewear and shoes.
- All rehearsals are at Savannah Convention Center