May 18-19 at Savannah Arts Academy
Your Online Account
Log on to your account for
- Order Your Recital DVD
- Your Show Time & Rehearsal Time
- Costume Info with Photos
- Practice Music
ONLINE Sales have now ended.
- You may purchase tickets in-person in the lobby of Savannah Arts Academy
- If you purchased tickets online please bring a printed copy with you to the performance
- NO Regular Classes, only Rehearsals. Log on to your account for your personlized rehearsal schedule
- These are NOT Dress rehearsals. Please wear your regular dancewear and shoes.
- All rehearsals are at Savannah Arts Academy
- All parents and students should be seated in the auditorium by your rehearsal start time. A parent/guardian should wait in the auditorium until the rehearsal is done.
Available At The Theatre
- Recital T-Shirts
- Last Minute Recital Gifts
- Pickup your EPS Photos
It’s Show Time!
To keep each show short and sweet we divide them up into the following fun-sized pieces:
- Saturday @ 4pm – most 2nd-4th graders *
- Saturday @ 6:30pm – most 5th-12th graders *
- Sunday @ 1:30pm – some Preschool-1st Graders (< 60 mins) *
- Sunday @ 4pm – more Preschool-1st Graders (< 60 mins) *
* Log on to your account to see your family’s show time & rehearsal times.
Before the Show
What to Bring
All costume pieces and accessories (put your name on them) All dance shoes (put your name on them, too)
Hair & Make-Up
If there are class-specific hair instructions, it will be on the costume list included with your costumes. Otherwise, hair should be neatly styled away from the face. Stage make-up is appropriate for any gender and age– it helps to define facial features that are washed out by the extremely bright stage lights.
Arriving at the Theatre
30 minutes prior to Showtime, one parent (the patient one) should bring their dancer to the designated drop-off area. That parent will receive a bracelet at drop off. Go enjoy the show and we will take it from here!
To ensure every child’s safety, the following rules will be strictly enforced:
- Side doors in the auditorium cannot be used to get backstage at any time.
- Dancers cannot leave the backstage area or be checked out until AFTER the show has ended.
- The same parent must drop off and pick up. Only ONE person per dancer.
During the Show
We’re sure you’ll be so entertained you wouldn’t want to move a muscle, but we do want to mention that movement through the auditorium is distracting for the dancers as well as other audience members. If you find it absolutely necessary to leave the auditorium, please do so between numbers only. Use of recording devices is permitted as long as you do not obstruct the view of other audience members (like, for instance, holding a giant iPad over your head.)
After the Show
Congratulations! You did it! Now to get your child: the 1 parent with the bracelet will remain in the auditorium and we will bring the students to you 1 group at a time. Please be patient as we make sure every child is safely picked-up. And don’t forget to stay in touch online, so we can make sure you know when your pictures and videos are ready!