Tuition & Fees
- Registration Fee – A non-refundable registration fee for each student is required at the time of registration.
- Tuition – is based on the number of hours you take per week.
- Installments – we take your full years tuition and divide it into even monthly payments, regardless of the number of lessons in any given month
- Costumes for the Recital are provided at no additional cost.
- Family Rates – Families with more than one student enrolled receive a 5% discount on tuition.
- Absentees – Fees should not be deducted when a student misses a lesson. Arrangements will be made in the event of a prolonged illness.
- Auto-Pay – payments are set to pay using the default card on file. You may, however, pay by cash or check in-person (in any increments) which will preempt the auto-payments
- Termination – all auto-payments will be stopped within 2 business days following un-enrollment
One of the core values we can help instill in young students in commitment, and it’s important role in developing skill and character.
While you are under no contract to complete the dance year (usually 9 months), you are making a commitment to dance education for your child.
- Class Placement of students is highly individual and the factors that go into the decision are complex. The school faculty meets regularly to discuss the students’ progress and/or placement. It is our policy to offer the best opportunities to every child.
- If a student is taking any ‘double’ or ‘extra’ classes, this student will only perform in one recital dance per style.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children before and after class. Do not leave your child unattended.
- We are not responsible for any injury that may occur during the dance year.
Inside the Studio
- Students are expected to wear special dance attire for class. Details are provided on each Class page.
- Write the student’s name on everything with a permanent marker.
Outside the Studio
- Dance shoes are for the classroom only. For the sake of your shoes (and the floors) please don’t wear them outside.
- Cover-ups and street shoes should be worn outside of the studio.
- The main way we stay in touch with you is through email.
- Parents are encouraged to come inside once in a while, to catch up on studio events and observe class.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services requested.