Tuition & Fees
- Registration Fee – A non-refundable registration fee for each student is required at the time of registration.
- Costumes for the Recital are provided at no additional cost.
- Family Rates – Families with more than one student enrolled receive a 5% discount on tuition.
- Absentees – Fees should not be deducted when a student misses a lesson. Arrangements will be made in the event of a prolonged illness.
- One payment for the whole year, due by the first day of class.
- May be paid online or in person by cash or check
- 5% DISCOUNT for paying in full
- Divide your full tuition into even monthly payments.
- All monthly payments are the same regardless of the number of lessons in any given month
- Auto-pay is required for monthly payers (works with all major credit cards)
- Enrollment/tuition payments can be stopped at any time, allowing 1-2 business days
One of the core values we can help instill in young students in commitment, and it’s important role in developing skill and character.
While you are under no contract to complete the dance year, you are making a commitment to dance education for your child.
- Class Placement of students is highly individual and the factors that go into the decision are complex. The school faculty meets regularly to discuss the students’ progress and/or placement. It is our policy to offer the best opportunities to every child.
- If a student is taking any ‘double’ or ‘extra’ classes, this student will only perform in one recital dance per style.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children before and after class. Do not leave your child unattended.
- We are not responsible for any injury that may occur during the dance year.
Inside the Studio
- Students are expected to wear special dance attire for class. Details are provided on each Class page.
- Write the student’s name on everything with a permanent marker.
Outside the Studio
- Dance shoes are for the classroom only. For the sake of your shoes (and the floors) please don’t wear them outside.
- Cover-ups and street shoes should be worn outside of the studio.
- The main way we stay in touch with you is through email.
- Parents should come inside at least once a month, to catch up on studio events and observe class.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services requested.