Tuition & Fees
- Registration Fee – A non-refundable registration fee for each student is required at the time of registration.
- Tuition – is based on the number of hours you take per week.
- Monthly Installments – Your monthly tuition is calculated by taking your full-year’s tuition and dividing it into even monthly payments, regardless of the number of lessons in any given month
- Costumes for the Recital are provided at no additional cost.
- Family Rates – Families with more than one student enrolled receive a 5% discount on tuition.
- Auto-Pay – payments are set to pay using the default card on file. You may, however, pay by cash or check in-person (in any increments) which will preempt the auto-payments. Only one default card may be used at a time (i.e., monthly payments cannot be split over multiple cards.) However, some families choose to alternate which card is used from month to month.
- Termination – all auto-payments will be stopped within 2 business days following un-enrollment
- Absences – Fees are not deducted when a student misses a lesson. If a student misses 2 or more consecutive weeks of lessons due to the student’s illness or family emergency, please contact our office so we can make special arrangements.
- “Holding A Spot” – If a student will miss 4-6 weeks of classes due to traveling, please contact the office. We will “hold their spot” (keep them enrolled so another student doesn’t take their spot in their absence) by charging tuition of 50% their normal rate during their absence. Absences for travel less than 4 weeks do not qualify for this program. Absences longer than 6 weeks would be detrimental to their progress for that dance-year, and we advise un-enrolling and re-starting the following dance-year.
One of the core values we can help instill in young students in commitment, and it’s important role in developing skill and character.
While you are under no contract to complete the dance year (usually 9 months), you are making a commitment to dance education for your child.
- Class Placement of students is highly individual and the factors that go into the decision are complex. The school faculty meets regularly to discuss the students’ progress and/or placement. It is our policy to offer the best opportunities to every child.
- If a student is taking any ‘double’ or ‘extra’ classes, this student will only perform in one recital dance per style.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children before and after class. Do not leave your child unattended.
- We are not responsible for any injury that may occur during the dance year.
Inside the Studio
- Students are expected to wear special dance attire for class. Details are provided on each Class page.
- Write the student’s name on everything with a permanent marker.
Outside the Studio
- Dance shoes are for the classroom only. For the sake of your shoes (and the floors) please don’t wear them outside.
- Cover-ups and street shoes should be worn outside of the studio.
- Text Messages are used a few times a year for reminders of very important events and for announcing unscheduled events, like closing for extreme weather.
- E-Mail is used for longer messages (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your Dance Portal (app.ggsod.com) provides registration for classes and camps, as well as your weekly schedule and information about performances for your family
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services requested.